Guiding Clients Through A Wide Range Of Matters
Our office has extensive experience in the full range of family law practice areas. From our office in Fresno, California, we provide legal guidance and representation to clients facing numerous challenges, including those centering on:
- Divorce and legal separation: Dividing one household into two carries inherent difficulties such as support matters, property division, and custody and visitation issues.
- Domestic violence: In any relationship, conflict can escalate quickly. If you fear for your safety or the safety of your child, it is important to act quickly.
- Paternity issues: We represent clients seeking to obtain custody or support through the establishment of paternity or if you are contesting paternity.
- Modifications and enforcement: If you experience substantial changes to your financial situation, it might be possible to modify your original orders. Additionally, if your ex is not holding up his or her end of the orders, there are legal methods of enforcement available to you.
- Adoptions: Adoption is one of the most positive experiences in all of family law. We represent clients who wish to bring a child into their loving family.
- Guardianship: Guardianship is the legal process in which an adult is given the responsibility to care for a minor child.